Friday, August 22, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! // Fall wishin'

Friday, hello. Nice to see you again.

As most of you are somewhere in-between not wanting Summer to end, but excited for Fall to begin - I am over here dealing with a leaking roof, rain that Will Not Stop!, and getting ready for hot summer days to grace us, again. Since Brazil does not have the season of Fall, and it may just be one of my favorite seasons....I have decided to dedicate this 5 on Friday post to 5 fall things I would be looking forward to, you know - if I were about to be heading into Fall. Here we go..

One. // Thanksgiving. Duh. Ugh, I do Not even want to think about how Thanksgiving will be this year.

Two. // Fall decor. I asked Isanon the other night if we could decorate our house for Fall. He laughed at me. Brazilians wouldn't even understand why I had leaves and pumpkins everywhere, but I would - and that is really all that matters, right? Right.

Three. // Fall clothes. Scarves, boots, oversized sweaters. 

Four. // Fall candy. Specifically candy corn. I could eat a whole bag of candy corn and not even feel bad about it - which probably means it is a good thing I can't get my hands on it, huh? Also, I could go for some hot chocolate or a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. 
Five/ // The seasonal candles that come out in Fall. I love their smell(s) so much more than any other seasonal candles. They are such home-y smells and I love them far too much. 

and.....I officially want to be in the US right now. Though, beach days, hours in the pool, and some color on my skin doesn't sound so bad either. Rain, it is time to go away! 

Momfessionals
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend! <3 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! It's so over the top, but I love it!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know I could crave fall even more....until I read this post. Come on fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, if only plane tickets weren't a gazillion dollars, I would hop on over to the US to get my fall fix! Enjoy it for me. :)

      Delete